3 more dates available
This training provides you with the necessary knowledge to develop secure web applications. You will learn the theoretical basics and deepen them through interactive practical exercises. Our trainers accompany you at all times – with small training groups we ensure intensive support.
- Risk analysis
- Secure design and development process
- Technical principles for secure web development
- Known attacks and attack vectors on the web
- Security and infrastructure on the web
Who is this training for?
Software architects and software developers alike should be able to benefit from a sound security knowledge at any point in the development cycle. After all, security touches every level of design, development, testing and operation: if a software product needs to be made “secure” only after development is complete, it is usually already too late.
Why you should attend this training
- Security is no longer a cost factor these days: with the knowledge you learn, you contribute directly to added value
- The acquired knowledge can be used in both architecture and development independent of technologies and languages
- Insecure code is the rule, not the exception – as this study shows. Take action and build up the necessary knowledge!