Developing modern web applications is a challenge given ever-evolving web technologies. Modern tools should reflect this by providing good abstractions and defaults, which help to get projects started without forcing a team into architectural one-way streets.
Only those technologies which adhere to the principles of the web can help to reach that goal. The Play framework is a web friendly framework, which does not try to hide web primitives, instead it makes them first class citizens.
The focus of this workshop is to enable the attendees to build reactive applications in Play by introducing the concepts of the framework as well as applying them to a fully functional application.
- Introduction to the Play framework architecture
- Working with HTML forms
- Testing Play applications
- Integrating applications with Web-Services
- Producing and processing JSON documents
- Asynchronous request processing
- Solid Scala experience
- Attendees need to bring a laptop to participate in the practical exercises.
innoQ offers this workshop as an offical Lightbend Training and Consulting partner.
This training is also available as an in-house workshop.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.