Microservices with Java, Spring and Spring Boot Cloud
This workshop shows how to implement Microservices with Java and Spring Boot. Spring Boot simplifies the deployment of Java applications using the Spring framework. It allows to run application without an Application Server and implements novel approaches to operations. Spring Boot is not specific for Microservices - it might as well be used for classic applications.
- What is Spring Boot?
- Implementing REST services with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot with or without Application Servers
- Operations of Spring Boot applications
Microservices are distributed systems. The challenges when implementing such systems are completely different from traditional deployment monoliths. Spring Cloud solves these problems by integrating technologies of the Netflix stack - the de-facto standard for the design of Microservice.
- Spring Cloud: Basic approach
- Overview of the technologies integrated in Spring Cloud
- Service Discovery with Eureka
- Reliability and Resilience with Hystrix
- 15:00 - 18:30
- Konferenz / Veranstaltung
- Software Architecture Summit 2015
- NH Berlin Friedrichstraße, Berlin