Strategic Domain Driven Design
This workshop aims at giving you an in-depth overview of the strategic part of domain-driven design. Strategic domain-driven design is a powerful methodology for designing large systems in a decoupled and especially decentralized manner. By identifying clear boundaries between bounded contexts and by matching them to the business architecture (subdomains) and the organization of teams (context maps / team topologies) you can make sure that a lot of work can stay within a team. This leads to faster development cycles and a higher quality due to specialization.
This workshop teaches you how to work with these ideas and how to apply them to the real world.
- Brief overview of domain-driven design
- Problem vs solution space
- How to understand your problem space better and how to identify good boundaries for your problem domain
- Subdomains and their categories
- Bounded contexts
- Correlation between bounded contexts and subdomains
- How to identify bounded contexts
- Bounded contexts in monoliths and microservices
- Context maps
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Konferenz / Veranstaltung
- SPRING IO 10th Anniversary
- The Palau de Congressos, Barcelona