Often organizations struggle with the marriage between agile and architecture. Sometimes agile takes precedence, sometimes architecture takes precedence. This potential field of tension is the topic of the Agile meets Architecture conference, that aims to encourage conversations between practitioners of both worlds, further understanding and respect – and find new ways to achieve common goals for modern organizations.
As a sponsor of the event, we’re happy to share a special offer with you: Use the code INNOQ_FRIENDS_10 to get 10% off the original ticket price.
When and where
- When: September 6–7 2022
- Where: Kulturbrauerei, Berlin
What to expect:
- 2 days with more than 25 sessions in 2 tracks
- diverse and international lineup
- Networking, great conversations and a lively exchange
- Oops! We’re so Agile, We’re Waterfall! with Valerie Regas
- Building Evolutionary Architectures with Rebecca Parsons
- Organising and Governing Evolutionary Architectures with Pat Kua
- How Comic Strips connect Agile and Architecture with Luxchan Ratnaravi
Visit agile-meets-architecture.com to see the full schedule and to secure your ticket. Don’t forget to use the code INNOQ_FRIENDS_10 to get a 10% discount.