This is a single archived entry from Stefan Tilkov’s blog. For more up-to-date content, check out my author page at INNOQ, which has more information about me and also contains a list of published talks, podcasts, and articles. Or you can check out the full archive.

Implementing AtomPub

Stefan Tilkov,

Norman Walsh:

Implementing AtomPub in MarkLogic Server was a fun little project. The first 90% of the exercise took about two days, the remaining 10% took about a week and a half. Such is the way of fun little projects.