There’s a new meme going around, originally started by Jeff Pulver, asking you to share 5 little known facts about yourself and then tag five people from your blogroll to do the same. Steve Jones tagged me, so I’ll comply:
- I do not spend the whole day blogging.
- I’m totally into progressive rock/art rock music and spend quite a bit of time organizing my (now digital) collection of Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Marillion, Dream Theater, Spock’s Beard, Flower Kings, and similar albums.
- While my mother is German, my father is Bulgarian. (I don’t speak a single word, sadly.)
- I earned my first “real” money when I was 19, by translating the manuals for Excel 2.0 from English to German (1 Deutsche Mark for every standard 55-character line).
- I have a wife and two kids (a boy aged 9 and a girl aged 2) and two dogs (an Irish Terrier and an Airedale Terrier).