Conference time again … I’ll be presenting at:
- SOA Days 2006, Bonn, Germany; 2006/9/20-9/21; my topic is “The central role of the SOA registry”.
- BeJUG (Belgian Java User Group)’s Enterprise SOA Conference, Affligem, Belium, 2006/10/24; I’ll give a talk on REST. Detailing the outline is still on my to-do list …
- At SOA-Kongress 2006, Mainz, Germany, 2006/11/20-11/23, I will do a one-day pre-conference workshop on SOA.
- In parallel and at the same location, there’s going to be a conference on Ajax and Web 2.0, where I’ll be again be presenting on REST;
- At the iX Conference (“Bessere Software!”), Frankfurt, Germany, 2006/11/28-11/29, I’ll be joining Dominik Marks and Arne Koschel in presenting about “Loosely coupled SOA with Web services”.
- I’m one of the track chairs of OOP 2007’s SOA track, Munich, Germany, 2007/01/20-01/27, and will act as a moderator there.
- And for the first time, on the last day of OOP 2007, I’ll also do a one-day Ruby on Rails workshop! I’ll have more to blog about this soon.
Hope to meet many of you folks at one of these locations!